CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 30, 2010

"Bootcamp and Roses"

So today was my last day of bootcamp!! I am so excited that I was able to finish it (only missing one day because we were out of town)! Even though the instuctor kicked our butts big time today...it was so worth it! Next month, the girls at work and I are doing the 30 Minute Total Body Workout at lunch so we don't lose all the progress we've made. Then in June...it's the 6a.m. hour long boot camp. What am I thinking?? I just know I'm probably going to pass out! Ok - so anyways...enough of that. For my last day of boot camp, David sent me a dozen red roses with a card saying "congrats on finishing bootcamp" - how sweet is he?!?!





This is probably the sweetest and most thoughtful reason anyone has ever sent me flowers! Now...what will I get after I finish the June Boot Camp??? ;-) Just kidding honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment