CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 2, 2010

"Scrapbook Crop....Finally"

I haven't scrapbooked in soo long...I've been having withdrawals!! So yesterday my sister came up and we went to a crop. I found this fun group of girls online that get together once a month at a church and scrapbook...ALL DAY!! I was in *much* need of some serious scrappin' time! We had so much fun...it was Cinco de Mayo theme for the food so we had some delicious treats!! David and I have been together for almost a year and sadly I've only done one...yes one....page of the two of us! I am happy to say that we now have a mini album. I was so proud of it! And David really appreciated it as well. He said "You're so creative!" I loved it when he noticed all of the little details!








No comments:

Post a Comment